Conduct organizational studies and evaluations, design systems and procedures, conduct work simplification and measurement studies, and prepare operations and procedures manuals to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively. Includes program analysts and management consultants.
Entry Level: $30.50/hr
Growth for Management Analysts
|2019 Jobs||2030 Jobs||Change (2019 - 2030)||% Change (2019 - 2030)
Industries Employing Management Analysts
|Industry||Occupation Jobs in Industry (2019)||% of Occupation in Industry (2019)||% of Total Jobs in Industry (2019)
|Federal Government, Civilian, Excluding Postal Service||501||22.7%||2.8%
|Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services||296||13.4%||19.3%
|Direct Health and Medical Insurance Carriers||132||6%||3.9%
|Corporate, Subsidiary, and Regional Managing Offices||94||4.2%||1.9%
|Marketing Consulting Services||82||3.7%||23%
- Document findings of study and prepare recommendations for implementation of new systems, procedures, or organizational changes.
- Interview personnel and conduct on-site observation to ascertain unit functions, work performed, and methods, equipment, and personnel used.
- Analyze data gathered and develop solutions or alternative methods of proceeding.
- Plan study of work problems and procedures, such as organizational change, communications, information flow, integrated production methods, inventory control, or cost analysis.
- Confer with personnel concerned to ensure successful functioning of newly implemented systems or procedures.