Loan Interviewers and Clerks
Interview loan applicants to elicit information; investigate applicants’ backgrounds and verify references; prepare loan request papers; and forward findings, reports, and documents to appraisal department. Review loan papers to ensure completeness, and complete transactions between loan establishment, borrowers, and sellers upon approval of loan.
Entry Level: $13.50/hr
Growth for Machinists
|2018 Jobs||2029 Jobs||Change (2018 - 2029)||% Change (2018 - 2029)
Industries Employing Machinists
|Industry||Occupation Jobs in Industry (2018)||% of Occupation in Industry (2018)||% of Total Jobs in Industry (2018)
|Real Estate Credit||487||43.4%||27.1%
|Credit Card Issuing||125||11.1%||8.1%
|Corporate, Subsidiary, and Regional Managing Offices||76||6.8%||1.5%
- Verify and examine information and accuracy of loan application and closing documents.
- Assemble and compile documents for loan closings, such as title abstracts, insurance forms, loan forms, and tax receipts.
- Record applications for loan and credit, loan information, and disbursements of funds, using computers.
- Submit loan applications with recommendation for underwriting approval.
- Contact customers by mail, telephone, or in person concerning acceptance or rejection of applications.