Work as part of a team having responsibility for assembling an entire product or component of a product. Team assemblers can perform all tasks conducted by the team in the assembly process and rotate through all or most of them rather than being assigned to a specific task on a permanent basis. May participate in making management decisions affecting the work. Includes team leaders who work as part of the team.
Entry Level: $9.52/hr
Growth for Team Assemblers
|2017 Jobs||2028 Jobs||Change (2018-2028)||% Change (2018-2028)
Industries Employing Team Assemblers
|Industry||Occupation Jobs in Industry (2017)||% of Occupation in Industry (2017)||% of Total Jobs in Industry (2017)
|Other Motor Vehicle Parts Manufacturing||175||13.2%||7%
|Temporary Help Services||150||11.3%||1.9%
|All Other Plastics Product Manufacturing||48||3.6%||2.9%
|Motor Vehicle Metal Stamping||47||3.5%||7%
|Motor Vehicle Steering and Suspension Components (except Spring) Manufacturing||46||3.5%||6.9%
- Perform quality checks on products and parts.
- Package finished products and prepare them for shipment.
- Rotate through all the tasks required in a particular production process.
- Shovel, sweep, or otherwise clean work areas.
- Review work orders and blueprints to ensure work is performed according to specifications.