First-Line Supervisors of Helpers, Laborers, and Material Movers, Hand
Directly supervise and coordinate the activities of helpers, laborers, or material movers.
Entry Level: $15.82/hr
Growth for First-Line Supervisors of Helpers, Laborers, and Material Movers, Hand
|2017 Jobs||2028 Jobs||Change (2018-2028)||% Change (2018-2028)
Industries Employing First-Line Supervisors of Helpers, Laborers, and Material Movers, Hand
|Industry||Occupation Jobs in Industry (2017)||% of Occupation in Industry (2017)||% of Total Jobs in Industry (2017)
|General Warehousing and Storage||69||18.9%||2.2%
|Couriers and Express Delivery Services||36||9.8%||2.4%
|Automotive Oil Change and Lubrication Shops||<10||2.5%||4.6%
|General Freight Trucking, Long-Distance, Less Than Truckload ||<10||1.8%||0.4%
- Maintain a safe working environment by monitoring safety procedures and equipment.
- Review work throughout the work process and at completion to ensure that it has been performed properly.
- Inform designated employees or departments of items loaded or problems encountered.
- Examine freight to determine loading sequences.
- Collaborate with workers and managers to solve work-related problems.